HELPER CHEFS

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Come Visit Me!!

Come visit my new location!

www.cookinandkickin.com

The site is not quite polished yet, but as my trusty followers I wanted to give you a little sneak peak. You are already used to my homemade blog so I am sure you won't mind visiting the new site while the kinks are getting worked out and the polish and shine are still in action.

I want to share it with you first, and the rest of the world once it is finished.

I thought I would start sending you all there now, as your comments in the last few weeks have been on this page rather than the new one.

I would love for you to leave me a comment about the new page and also any suggestions you may have.

Today I posted the most delicious Carmel Apple Cider Cookies. Come check em' out!

Thank You! I hope you all love the new page, and everything yet to be added to it.

Love Kaela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment