HELPER CHEFS

Friday, April 2, 2010

Katie's Colorful Salsa

(Bottom Left Corner)


I apologize for the horrible picture. I am not sure why I don't have a better one, but next time I make this recipe (which will be soon) I will post a new pic, and maybe some more specific measurements.

My friend Katie brought this to a party a while back, and it was delish! Tortilla chips are used to scoop, but I bet it would be great to top chicken or a salad with too! I found myself eating this stuff by the spoonful like a salad....Yum Yum...
Below is the recipe that Katie sent me:) Thanks Katie!

Katie's Colorful Salsa
Cut up bell peppers (I usually use 1 red, 1 green, and 1 yellow)
Cut up tomatoes (usually 5 Roma tomatoes)
Purple / red onion
Can of black beans (drain and rinse them)
Can of sweet corn (drain and rinse)
Then I add zesty Italian salad dressing and squeeze a fresh lime on it all.
Sprinkle quite a bit of chili powder on it and its done!
I don't know how much of everything, but just taste it as you go..

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I will be making this one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some more Clawson Sisters!! I love all your fun recipes. I'm a Clawson too so I was drawn to you girls. Keep the recipes coming. I'm loving them!! Lisa Clawson

    ReplyDelete