HELPER CHEFS

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Red Skinned White Summer Potatoes

Red Skinned White Summer Potatoes



Red Skinned White Summer Potatoes

3-4 small red potatoes between the sizes of kiwis and avocados
(cut in quarters)
1 TB onion very finely minced
1 1/2 TB parsley chopped fine
2 TB chives cut
1/4 cup non-fat sour cream
1-2 TB margarine or butter
30 grinds of the pepper grinder
5 grinds of the salt grinder

Boil potatoes till done. Drain.
While potatoes are draining, I cut onion, chives, and parsley.
When potatoes where drained I ran a knife through them once or twice to make a little smaller.
While potatoes are hot I add the remaining ingredients and stir till blended.

I think next time I will aim for "big cherry" sized pieces of potato.

TWO SUGGESTIONS:
You may use dill in addition or instead of parsley. I chose parsley because I had more of that in my pots right now.
Also if I had bacon or bacon bits around I would sprinkle on top:)

1 comment:

  1. Okay yum, I forgot about these kind. Imma Make Momma burn me some while I am home :o)

    ReplyDelete