HELPER CHEFS

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Peanut-y Asian-y Coleslaw


Peanut-y Asian-y Coleslaw


This is a great recipe I got from Dan's Sister Becky. I made it when I went back home last time, everyone loved it! Especially my Dad:)

-1 bag of coleslaw veggie mix (put extra red cabbage and carrots if the packed mix is weak)
-1/2 cup Toasted Asian Seasame Dressing I believe I found it in the KRAFT brand.
-Green and Red Bell Pepper chopped small (optional)
-Peanuts


-Mix Veggies with dressing no more than 30 minutes before serving.
-Top with Peanuts directly before placing on table to serve.


This is so great! I would suggest adding 1/8 cup dressing at a time, mixing, and then taste testing. I am guessing that everyone likes their amount of dressing a lil different. The peanuts give this the perfect crunch:) This would be a great served with my Asian Chicken Recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment