HELPER CHEFS

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Asian Thighs

Asian Chicken Thighs

- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup red wine
- 2-3 tbls honey
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon powdered ginger
- 1/8 cup olive oil

Shoot! I forgot to measure when I did this....I did the whole "throw things together" thing again. Darn it! But I am guessing these measurements....I am betting if you eye ball it, it'll take just dandy;) AND I forgot a darn picture! Just as Dan n I were chewing on the bones of our chicken, I remembered......darn it!

Mix all ingredients in a Ziploc bag.
Put in 2 chicken thighs.
Marinade for a few hours or over night.
Place all contents in Ziploc bag in baking dish (chicken and all marinade)
Put 2 tbls margarine between thighs
Bake 45 min at 350 uncovered basting every ten minutes in surrounding juice.

I bet if you had a few sesame seeds to sprinkle on the top it would be yummy too....

2 comments:

  1. Recipe next week for Urainian thighs?? I kind of like the part where you put butter between them. Jk, but you gotta admite "Asian thighs" could possibly be misconstrued. Funny. Just to clarify for the actual cooks, I am thinking you remove the chicken and marinade from the ziploc before placing in the oven. Good talking to you today, Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, why did I not proofread?? Ukrainian, admit, etc.

    ReplyDelete