HELPER CHEFS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits

Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits

I didn't get a pic in time b4 they all got eaten.....so this is half a biscuit:)



Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits


Dough:
1 1/4 lbs. Bisquik
3 Oz. freshly shredded cheddar cheese - I used mexican blend cause that's what I had.
11 Oz. cold water


Garlic Spread: This was too salty. Next time I would omit the 1/4 teaspoon salt. Use maybe just a small pinch.
1/2 cup melted butter
1 teas. garlic powder - dont over do it or it's over powering.
1/4 teas. salt - I would change to just a pinch.
1/8 teas. onion powder
1/8 teas. dried parsley



Preheat oven to 375.
To cold water, add Bisquik and cheese, blending in a mixing bowl.
Mix until dough is firm.
Using a small spoon, place the dough on a baking pan lined with
baking paper. I didn't have baking paper, so I just used tin foil sprayed with baking spray lightly.

Bake in 375 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until
golden brown. Wait till you can see the cheese in the biscuits med - darker brown. (see pic)

While biscuits bake, combine spread ingredients.
Brush baked biscuits with the garlic topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment